Dates: August 26-27, 2014
Princeton Plasma Physics Lab,
Princeton, NJ 08540
The meeting was held by GoToMeeting with participants from 4 time zones
- Agenda and Miscellaneous – H. Neilson
- Heating and current drive – D. Mikkelsen
- Blanket & Divertor – K. Im
- Disruption simulation (with movie) – P. Titus
- Configuration update – T. Brown
Key Points and Action Items
- Send draft Conceptual Studies Report to PPPL colleagues – K. Im (DONE)
- Distribute drafts of IAEA papers for comment – H. Neilson, T. Brown, K. Im, K. Kim
- Note: IAEA paper submission deadline is 21 September.
- Send IAEA poster files to NFRI for printing and presentation at conference – H. Neilson, T. Brown.
- Provide feedback on priorities for PPPL Phase IV work by end of September (See Neilson presentation) – K. Kim, K. Im