- Keeman's IAEA-FEC paper is being revised for submission to Nuclear Fusion. PPPL is asked to contribute sections on Physics (Kessel), Structural Analysis (Titus), and Maintenance (Brown). Timely U.S. contributions so that NFRI can meet the 19 December submission deadline for FEC papers.
- Kessel agreed to submit his SOFE-2013 paper to a journal, e.g. Fusion Science and Technology, for publication.
- The current status of disruption modeling and H&CD simulation was reported by Titus and Mikkelsen, respectively. (See their files).
- PPPL funds are fully spent. Work will continue once new funds are available.
- PPPL and NFRI have agreed on SOW and funding ($250k) for the next phase (starts 1 March 2015). Administrative actions have been initiated. We are required to initiate a new Research Agreement, because DOE will not approve further amendments.
Next Meeting: 22-23 December, 2014, via GoToMeeting
Summary by Hutch Neilson, 3 November 2014